Top food tracker journal diabetic for 2021
When you looking for food tracker journal diabetic, you must consider not only the quality but also price and customer reviews. But among hundreds of product with different price range, choosing suitable food tracker journal diabetic is not an easy task. In this post, we show you how to find the right food tracker journal diabetic along with our top-rated reviews. Please check out our suggestions to find the best food tracker journal diabetic for you.
Best food tracker journal diabetic
1. DIETMINDER Personal Food & Fitness Journal (A Food and Exercise Diary)
Memory Minder Journals
DescriptionThe DietMinder is a deluxe food diary with plenty of room to record quantities and food counts (calories, fat, carbs, protein, etc.) of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. A special area for daily totals makes it easy to see at a glance how you are doing. Each "day" consists of two pages with space for exercise details, too. There are other helpful sections in the book such as the "Favorite Foods" listing which provides food counts on over 100 common foods and has space to add your own favorite food information. The "Goals" section of the DietMinder is also important. Here you can list your starting statistics, state your goals, and even paste a "before" picture. This is a great way to stay motivated!
The DietMinder can be used with virtually any food or fitness program. It has been proven that keeping a food journal helps people focus and stay more committed to improving their eating habits. It really works!
2. Daily Food Journal (with removable cover band)
FeatureDaily Food Journal
DescriptionStudies show keeping track of what you eat is one of the best ways to manage your weight.
- This easy-to-use log book allows you to jot down the foods you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
- It also includes places to note calories, exercise, glasses of water, and servings of fruits and veggies.
- Compact book is small enough to fit in a purse or pocket.
- It has a removable cover band for those who don't wish to advertise that they're dieting.
- Ideal for quick record keeping at home, at work, or on the go.
- 192 pages for 3 months of daily entries.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps book closed.
- Ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- 4-1/4 inches wide by 5-3/4 inches high.
3. The Complete Book of Food Counts, 9th Edition: The Book That Counts It All
DescriptionThe phenomenal bestseller! Newly revised and updated! Thousands of new listings!
THE INDISPENSABLE ONE-VOLUME REFERENCE FROM CORINNE T. NETZER, AMERICAS #1 AUTHORITY ON THE NUTRITIONAL CONTENT OF FOOD
Are you counting your calories, carbs, or fat grams? Watching your cholesterol? Boosting protein or fiber? Whatever your nutritional needs, this completely revised and updated ninth edition of The Complete Book of Food Counts is the most authoritative, up-to-date reference you can buy. Featuring thousands more listings (and more choices) than ever before, this vital reference provides all the essential counts you need to know for generic and brand-name foodsas well as the latest gourmet and health foods and a variety of ethnic cuisines. Whether its fresh or frozen, fast-food or slow-cooked, The Complete Book of Food Counts is an A to Z guide to the choices in your supermarket aisles, at your local farmers market, or served in your favorite restaurants!
A conversion table for weight and capacity measures
Alphabetized listing for easy reference
And much, much more
THE COMPLETE BOOK OF FOOD COUNTS
4. Today is the Day: A 90 Day Food + Fitness Journal: Daily Activity and Fitness Tracker to Cultivate a Better You
5. Diabetes Log Book: Keep Track of Your Daily Food Intake and Blood Sugar Glucouse Levels (Size 6x9)
6. All My Diabetes Shit: Blood Sugar Log Book. Daily (One Year) Glucose Tracker
7. Blood Sugar Logbook (Daily Tracker for Optimum Wellness)
8. Eat Better, Feel Better, Live Better: A 52-Week Food Journal
9. Sugar? Nah, I am Sweet Enough: A Discreet Diabetic Food Journal Log Book To Record Glucose Readings (Sugar Sweet Enough Series)
10. 12-Week Food Journal and Fitness Tracker: Track Eating, Plan Meals, and Set Diet and Exercise Goals for Optimal Weight Loss